Experience the beauty of a scenic sailing tour to the Māori Rock Carvings, one of the most extraordinary contemporary carvings in the world. Escape from hectic life for a while and enjoy the breathtaking views around. Listen to our experienced skippers and learn about the history of the lake. Give the crew a hand hoisting the sails and take a turn on the wheel or just snuggle under some blankets and enjoy the wide selection of drinks. Take a dip and swim in the crystal-clear waters of the largest freshwater lake in Australasia (weather dependent).
- Length on deck: 47ft (14.3m)
- Length on waterline: 38’6ft (11.7m)
- Beam: 12’6ft (3.8m)
- Draught (lightship)5’8 ft (1.76m)
- Max speed under engine: 7 knts
- Max speed sailing: 9-10 knts
- Lounge with seating for up to 12 people.
- Reach the rock carvings faster, allowing for more time to swim.
- High quality sound system.
- Fridge and freezer on board.
- Equipped for the latest health and safety standards.
Your camera to capture some of the most breathtaking views around.
Swimsuit and towel, if you want to take a dip in the lake
Wet weather clothing and blankets are available on all our tours.
Drinks are available on all tours for purchase.
Restrictions: NO hard soled shoes or high heels.